Racecap F3 removable protection kit for forks orange color
EXTRA LOW FRICTION FOR 48MM FORKS
Racecap F3 is an extra rubber seal with anti-friction additives that protects the fork from dry and wet mud, water, ice, snow, dust, etc. The two-colored bracelet gives the fork an attractive appearance.
Designed on WP48mm, compatible with: Showa, Kayaba, Sachs 48mm
1) Remove the forks from the plates and clean the sheath well
2) Dilate the sealing ring and insert it from above, taking care not to damage the contact surface with the stem
3) Insert the elastic with logo
4) Insert the Racecap F3 bracelet; it can be inserted dilating it without sliding it from above (it can also be installed with a mounted fork)
5) Position the sealing ring (see yellow part in the illustration)
6) Position the bracelet so that it is stopped in the groove of the scabbard (see illustration and enlargement)
7) Place the elastic with logo on the cuff seat
8) Replace the forks
For cleaning it is not necessary to remove the forks from the plates, just remove the elastic with logo from the seat of the bracelet, dilate the bracelet itself and lay it down / remove it.
Frienduro declines all responsibility for damage caused by improper use of the Racecap headphones.
The product is guaranteed for two years according to the law for manufacturing defects.
for forks blue color
KTM rear wheel orange
KTM front wheel neutral